What You Need:
- One rotisserie chicken (mine was garlic and rosemary)
- One package of soup greens, if available in your produce section
- Sea Salt
- Time to get your hands dirty and pull apart the chicken. Peel the skin back and remove all of the meat from the bones. I just used the white meat, and saved the wings and thighs (you can use them for another meal). Add all of the meat you're using to the crock pot.
- Wash, peel and cut your vegetables. My soup greens package came with celery, carrots, dill, parsley, leeks, an onion, a turnip and a parsnip. If you can't find a package like this at the store, it's easy enough to purchase them separately. Add desired amounts of chopped veggies and herbs to the crock pot.
- Add enough water to have broth as the soup is cooking, and sprinkle in the desired amount of sea salt (I use the finely ground salt).