Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ashley's Man Sandwich

My man has his own man...man sandwich, that is.

Sure, he has the cupcake-making side:


But he loves some "dude food." His usual kitchen activity involves watching me cook, and then
being awesome and cleaning up the dishes, but he makes some tasty scrambled eggs.

The scrambled eggs in his man sandwich had mozzarella cheese and some Italian spices. The
potato roll was toasted to burnt perfection. His reasoning? Hot eggs have steam...steam makes bread soggy...bread needs to be extra toasted to avoid getting soggy. He also loves his Zing sauce...it's a sauce from NC my mom always used in her awesome bean dip. It adds a little kick to the food. Mmmm.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I always toast my bread to the edge of burnt. No reasoning - I just LIKE IT THAT WAY.