What you need:
- Eggs (brown, cage free, vegetarian fed)
- Cheese (I like to use American or shredded Mexican for eggs)
- Butter (Smart Balance with Flax Oil vegan "butter")
- Milk or cream
- Season-All Seasoned Salt and Garlic Powder
- English Muffins
- Potatoes (I chose Yukon Gold)
What you do:
- Prepare the potatoes first, since they take the longest. I used two potatoes. Scrub, pierce several times with a fork, wrap in a damp paper towel and microwave for 5 minutes to soften. Slice the potatoes and put on a sprayed toaster oven sheet. Spray the potatoes and sprinkle with Season-All and garlic powder. Put in the toaster oven under the broiler until golden brown; flip.
- I make my scrambled eggs in the microwave for lighter, fluffier eggs. Spray a glass bowl, crack the egg into it, add about a teaspoon of milk (I'm out, so I used half-and-half) and your cheese, then whip with a fork. Microwave for 1 minute, whip again, and microwave for another 30 seconds - all done!
- Toast and butter the English Muffin
- Slice the fruit