These ingredients were for 2 personal-sized pizzas.
What you need:
- 1 8-oz can of tomato sauce
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Personal-sized pizza crusts
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 1 Bell pepper
- 1 bag of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Garlic cloves (enough for your personal taste)
- On each crust, drizzle a little olive oil.
- Mince 2 cloves of garlic (on the heavier end of garlic flavor) per pizza and add minced garlic to the sauce or sprinkle on top of sauce; spoon desired amount of sauce onto each pizza crust and spread.
- Slice one Roma tomato per pizza and add enough slices to cover crust.
- Sprinkle Oregano or other desired seasonings.
- Add cheese.
- On one pizza I added slices of 1/2 the bell pepper.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees and bake the pizzas for about 14 minutes. If cheese needs extra time to melt, put under the broiler.