What you need:
- Vine-ripened tomatoes (bonus points if they're from your garden this summer!)
- Balls of fresh mozzarella
- Fresh basil (bonus points again if they come from your herb garden)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Wash and slice the tomatoes into desired thickness (I used one tomato - 4 full slices)
- Slice fresh mozz into desired thickness - one slice of mozz per tomato slice
- Rinse the basil leaves and mince. If you want extra flavor, you can bruise the leaves with the back of a spoon before mincing.
- Drizzle with EVOO
- Enjoy and be refreshed!