What You Need:
- Potato (I used a red potato)
- Veggies (Carrots, yellow squash, zucchini and broccoli)
- Wash and cut your potatoes and veggies.
- Option A: Stir all veggies with a little EVOO and seasoning and bake at 350 for 10-15 min.
- Option B: Steam veggies while potatoes (stirred in EVOO and seasoning) bake.
I chose option B because I had already steamed my veggies earlier in the day, without knowing exactly what I was going to make for dinner. Also, I used a little sprinkling of Season All (seasoned salt) on my potatoes. Cooking the potatoes and veggies separately spared me from eating overly salted foods. If you're using any type of herbs for seasoning, I'd say throw 'em all together and bake.